1. But investigators were not satisfied with the answer: they still did not know what agent brought plasmodium to human beings. 但是调查者对答案并不满意：他们仍不知道是什么媒介物把疟原虫带给了人类。
2. But the latest research seems to imply that without the software of emotional maturity and self-knowledge, the hardware of academic training alone is worth less and less. 但最新的研究似乎表明，缺乏情感成熟和自我了解这一软件，单靠纯学院式的培训这一硬件是没有用的。
3. Whose mail is this? 这是谁的邮件?
4. What then was the malaria-transmitting agent? 那么，传染疟疾的中介又是什么呢？
5. A.You pick up the mail anxiously each day and breathe with peace when the letter isn't there. a.你每天收邮件时都焦急不安，当发现没有调价通知书时，你就会如释重负地松一口气。
6. At a book show in my hometown of Nagpur recently, large crowds of young people examined books on engineering and software. 在我的家乡那格浦尔最近举办的一次书展上，大群大群的年轻人在仔细翻阅着工程学及软件方面的书籍。
7. Albert did not fit the description of any secret agent Charles had ever read about. 艾伯特一点也不像查尔斯读过的书里描写的特工。
8. "Sending a segment of video mail down the hall or across the country will be easier than typing out a message on a keyboard," predicts one correspondent who specializes in technology. 一位专门从事技术方面报道的记者预言道："把录像邮件的片段传送到大楼的其他地方或国内的其他地方要比在键盘上打出文字来更为容易。"
9. “You are disappointed,” Albert said over his shoulder. “You were told that I was a secret agent, a spy, dealing in secrets and danger. "你一定很失望，" 艾伯特转过头来说道。"有人告诉你我是个特工，一个间谍，总是做秘密情报和危险的买卖。
10. But only to take on mail, not passengers. 但它只停站装邮件，不载旅客。