1. This shampoo will cure your dandruff. 这种洗发水可除掉头皮屑.
2. Two British scientists developed a sulfa that could cure pneumonia, a disease that up to that time had caused thousands of deaths yearly. 英国两位科学家研制了一种可以医治肺炎的磺胺药。在研制出此药之前，每年都有成千上万人死于肺炎。
3. These lessons are not the only solutions to the crisis but until there is a cure for AIDS, education represents the only safe measure to guard against the virus. 这些经验不是解决艾滋病危机的惟一方法，但在找到治疗艾滋病的方法之前，教育不失为预防感染艾滋病毒的惟一安全的措施。
4. Now we can begin to effectuate the cure. 现在我们能着手治好这病了。
5. An ounce of prevention is a pound of cure. （谚）一分预防相当于十分治疗。
6. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. 一分预防胜似十分治疗。
7. "I can give you some anti-cancer drugs," I said, "but they will make you sick and cannot cure you. "我可以给你用一些抗癌药，" 我说，"但是它们会让你难受，而且还治不好你。
8. My scalp is full of dandruff and itchy. Is there a cure? 我的头皮满是头皮屑, 又很痒, 有办法治吗?
9. My scalp is full of dandruff and itchy. Is there a cure? 我的头皮满是头皮屑, 又很痒, 有办法治吗?
10. I´m convinced that drinking a lot of water is the best way to cure colds. 我确信喝很多水是治疗感冒的最有效的方法.