1. The children like to roll down the small slope in the park. 孩子们喜欢从公园里的小斜坡上滚下来。
2. The slope is very steep. 这坡非常陡峭.
3. The slope is steepening. 这山坡变得更陡峭了.
4. The climber traversed a long hotizontal crack in the face of the mountain slope . 登山者横过山表斜坡上的水平裂痕。
5. The real dividing line between continents and oceans occurs at the foot of a steeper slope. 大陆和海洋的真正分界线是在陡破脚下。
6. This continental slope usually starts at a place somewhere near the 100-fathom mark and in the course of a few hundred miles reaches the true ocean floor at 2,500-3,500 fathoms. 大陆架慢坡一般是从差不多100英寻水深的地方开始的，一直延伸到几百英里远深达2，500至3，500的地方，那里才是真正的海底。
7. The slope averages about 1 in 30, 坡度平均约为1/30，
8. She left her brother behind, and dashed down the slope of the hill toward the flames. 她留下弟弟，冲下了山坡，往熊熊火焰奔去。
9. Later, when night fell, Kaz and her brother made for the mountains; a friend from Kaz's factory lived in a village on the slope of a hill behind the city and had offered to take them in. 接着，夜幕降临了，和子和她弟弟往山里走；和子厂里的一个朋友住在市区后面一个小山坡上的村子里, 表示愿意收留他们。
10. From the shore line, out to a distance which may be anywhere from a few miles to a few hundred miles, runs the gentle slope of the continental shelf, geologically part of the continents. 从海岸线向大海延伸几英里到几百英里的区域是大陆架慢坡，从地质学上来说，它是大陆的一部分。