1. He sheathed his sword. 他把剑插进鞘里.
2. As I fought back, he drew his sword and thrust it at me." 当我还手的时候, 他拔出剑来向我刺来.
3. "I figure there's a sword hanging over their head, and that's pressure," they said. "我想他们的头上悬着一把剑，要承受很大的压力，"他们说。
4. Yes,he kept punching and kicking me. If I had a sword, I would have killed him. 是的,他不停用拳头打我,踢我,如果我当时有一把剑,我就会杀了他.
5. "A serf! He forced my brother to draw upon him, and fell by my brother´s sword, " said the nobleman. "一个农奴! 他迫使我兄弟拔出剑来对着他, 然后就倒在我兄弟的剑下," 那个贵族说.
6. It´s really foolish of you to buy such a rusty sword. 你真傻, 买了一把生锈的剑.
7. I carried a samurai sword and a whip. 我携带一把武士刀和一条鞭子.