2. The monks were arraigned for teaching grammer rahter than things spiritual. 修道士们因为只讲授语法而不讲授有关心灵的道理而受到指责。
3. The money I get from teaching the piano is a useful supplement to my ordinary income. 我教钢琴挣的钱是一笔很管用的外快.
4. The best horse needs breeding, and the aptest child needs teaching. 最好的马要驯，最伶俐的孩子要教。
5. This, she thought to herself, is what teaching is all about! 这就是教学的真正目的吧，她想。
6. This present rise in home schooling is blamed on the nature of examinations, not getting children into the school of choice, and dissatisfaction with teaching methods. 目前家庭学校数量的增加归咎于考试的性质，不能让孩子进入选中的学校学习以及对教学方法的不满意。
7. The Japanese spent $10.9 billion for teaching outside of regular classes last year, according to the institute, including $9 billion on jukus for students in the ninth grade or below — almost double the figure spent seven years ago. 据该机构调查，去年日本人花在正常课堂教学之外的开支为109亿美元，其中90亿是花在课外学校，用于九年级或九年级以下的学生，这几乎是七年前的两倍。
8. Two years ago, a 15-member team at the 115-year-old teaching hospital, under pressure to cut costs from a health maintenance organization (HMO), was given permission by the hospital's top manager to find a way to get the tube removed sooner. 两年前，出于一家保健组织（HMO）要求减少成本的压力，这家有115年历史的教学医院组建了一支15人小组，他们得到医院总经理的许可来研制一种方法，以便尽早去掉导管。
9. He gave up teaching only two years ago. He lives in Deleville, which is only about an hour´s ride from here. 他住在德莱维尔,乘车去那里只需一个小时.
10. Here a haphazard method of teaching; there the whole task laid out in a system. 一边采用的是无计划无系统的教学方法；另一边则是有系统地施教。