1. Business English is simply a set of English vocabulary words; it is not,as some seem to think, a language unto itself. 商用英文只是一组英文字汇,它并不是如一些人所想,本身自成一种语言.
2. Is as the proportion of the total vocabulary of his mother tongue against those words of his own baby talk that are taken up into the vernacular of his family. 就好像他本国语言的总词汇量和自己咿呀学语时他家庭所接纳的他的词汇量之比。
3. That still leaves some confusion over vocabulary. 这样做还是留下了一些词汇上的难题。
4. My second answer to this question of difficult vocabulary is, I think, a much better one. 对词汇难的问题，我想我的第二个办法是一个好得多的办法。
5. Learning the specific set of vocabulary words that pertain to one´s business becomes a simple task. 学习和自己行业有关的这组特殊字汇成为一件简单的工作.