1. Some ways that people upset nature are easy to understand. 人们搅乱大自然的某些做法是显而易见的。
2. Collecting blood, particularly from ancient populations in remote areas, was not always easy; 收集血样，特别是到偏远地区的古老人种中去收集，并非总是易事。
3. His early audiences found it easy to understand and forgive, 他的早期观众很容易接受，觉得应该原谅他，
4. One of the two living rooms was American, with easy chairs instead of mats or tatami and so were the kitchen and bathroom. 两个起居室里有一间是美式摆设，摆放着沙发，而不是席子, 或者叫榻榻米。厨房和浴室也是美国风格。
5. Oh, falling in love was easy. Sustaining it was the hard part. 噢，恋爱倒是容易，而要维持这种关系才是困难的。
6. Our ability to believe what we want to has, in the past, made life easy for the beauty industry. 人们对自己想要的东西的信任在过去使得美容业容易生存。
7. It is an easy place to reach. 那是个容易到达的地方.
8. Which are so pleasant and so easy as descents to mental ineptitude. 它是如此地令人惬意和自在, 如同滑向智力低能一样.
9. I am looking for the kitten, but it´s not easy to find one. 我正在找这只小猫,但是不容易找到.
10. It is easy to see how crime can breed in such a squalid neighborhood. 显而易见, 在这样的贫民区里怎能不孕育出犯罪的行为。