1. Thailand is also turning to wireless, as a way to allow Thais to make better use of all the time they spend stuck in traffic. 泰国也在求助于无线通信方式，以便让泰国人在发生交通堵塞的时候更好地利用时间。
2. The British members would like the system to have enough legal power to make companies behave themselves. 英国委员们希望这一体系有充分的法律效力以使公司规范行事。
3. To make up for the lack of public parks, the private sector is devising all sorts of new entries in the leisure market. 为了弥补公共活动场地的短缺，在休闲市场上私营企业正发明出各种各样的新项目，
4. The following are some of the major qualities that make up emotional intelligence, and how they can be developed: 下面谈谈构成情感智能的一些主要素质，以及如何来培养这些素质。
5. No matter how much money you make, you can´t take it with you when you die. 无论你赚多少钱,你死的时侯都不能带走.
6. NANCY: Do I have to make a speech before all those important people? 南茜 要我在这些重要人物面前发言吗？
7. Now governments and businesses realise bad air and water pollution affect everyone, making it difficult for cities to survive and for businesses to make a profit. 如今，政府和企业都认识到，受到污染的空气和水会危害每一个人，会使城市难以生存，公司无利可图。
8. Natural gas, an outstanding energy fuel, can be used to heat homes, make electricity, and power cars. 天然气这种优良的能量燃料可以用于家庭取暖、发电和驱动汽车。
9. Neither families nor doctors like to make life-death decisions. 不论是家属还是医生，他们都不愿做出生死攸关的决定。
10. He did not want to make a statement without trying to prove it. 他不愿意不加证明就发表看法.