1. Dropping my suit, I dashed downstairs to tell George. 我把衣服一丢，就冲到楼下报告乔治。
2. Dropping my suit, I dashed downstairs to tell George. 我扔下西服冲下楼去告诉乔治。
3. "You're right, Autumn. He's mentioned dropping out of school. I'm so worried because my parents would feel terrible. I just don't know what to do." "秋，你说得对。他提起过想中途辍学。我很担心，因为我父母会很难过的。我真不知道该怎么办。"
4. People tend to live longer in most places. In Central Europe, however, life span is dropping because health care is not what it was a few years ago. 在大多数地区人们的寿命越来越长。但是在中欧，由于卫生保健不如前几年，因此寿命正在缩短。
5. Constant dropping wears the stone. 滴水穿石。