1. Evaporation takes place more quickly when there is wind or sunshine. 有风或有阳光时蒸发速度较快。
2. Evening came and a cold wind was blowing. 傍晚来临，刮着寒风。
3. Wind is invisible. 风是看不见的。
4. We recently participated in an environmental fair at the Mall (购物中心) of America in Bloomington, Minnesota, the largest indoor shopping center in America. 最近，我们参加了一次在明尼苏达州布卢明顿市的美国购物中心举办的环境大会。此中心是全美最大的室内购物中心。
5. The ship was combating with the wind and waves. 船在和风浪搏斗。
6. The wind is blowing from the east. 风从东方来.
7. The prince fell in love with a fair young maiden. 王子爱上了一个美貌的少女。
8. The wind propels a sailing boat. 风推动帆船前进.
9. The sea ridges under the wind. 海水被大风刮起滔天波涛。
10. The yacht was scudding along before the wind. 那只帆船正乘风笔直疾驶.