1. Everybody admires him for his great sense of humour----everybody, that is, except his six-year-old daughter, Jenny. 人人都钦佩他那绝妙的幽默感 -- 人人，就是说，除他6岁的女儿珍妮之外的每一个人。
2. If these intimations of a something behind and beyond are not evil humour born of indigestion, or whimsies sent by the devil to mock and madden us, 如果某种玄妙事物的暗示不是消化不良引起的邪恶情绪，也不是魔鬼为了捉弄我们，使我们发狂而送给我们的邪念，
3. The sense of humour is mysteriously bound up with national characteristics. 幽默感与民族有着神秘莫测的联系。
4. However, a new type of humour, which stems largely from the U.S., has recently come into fashion. 然而，近来一种新式幽默流行了起来，这种幽默主要来自美国。
5. At such times he was a most delightful companion, full of wit and humour, with a laugh that came straight from the heart. 在这种时候，他是一位最令人愉快的同伴，睿智而具有幽默感，带着发自内心的笑。
6. She lacks humour. 她缺乏幽默感.
7. Many people find this sort of joke distasteful. The following example of ´sick humour´ will enable you to judge for yourself. 许多人认为这种笑话是低级庸俗的。下面是个"病态幽默"的实例，你可据此自己作出判断。
8. If these intimations of a something behind and beyond are not evil humour born of indigestion. 如果对某种玄妙的事物的暗示不是误解所致的邪念.
9. It is called ´sick humour´. 它被叫作"病态幽默"。