/'stju:dɪəʊ; [US] 'stu:-; `studɪ,o/
n (pl ~s)
1 work-room of a painter, sculptor, photographer, etc （画家、雕塑家、摄影师等的）工作室, 画室, 雕塑室, 摄影室, 照相馆.
2 room from which radio or television programmes are regularly broadcast or in which recordings are made （电台或电视的）播音室, 演播室, 录制室
*[attrib 作定语] a studio audience, ie an audience in a studio, to provide applause, laughter, etc 录制现场的观众（提供掌声、笑声等效果的）.
3 (a) place where cinema films are acted and photographed （电影）摄影棚.
(b) (usu pl通常作复数) cinema company, including all its buildings, offices, etc 电影公司; 电影制片厂
*[attrib 作定语] a studio executive 电影公司经理.
[Date: 1800-1900; Language: Italian;Origin:Latin studium; STUDY1]
a room where television and radio programmes are made and broadcast or where music is recorded
a TV studio
a recording studio in Nashville
a film company or the buildings it owns and uses to make its films
Depardieu is making a film with one of the big Hollywood studios.
a room where a painter or photographer regularly works
a photographer's studio
a room where dancing lessons are given or that dancers use to practise in
alsostudio apartmentAmEstudio flatBrE
a small apartment with one main room
a tiny studio
1. We´re now going back to the studio.´ 现在我们回到电视演播室。"
2. They have built a music studio. 他们建了一个音乐室。
3. She does most of her drawing in her home studio at night. 她作画多半在夜里，在自己家的画室里。
4. Marine Studio biologists have pointed out that, however 海洋摄影室的生物学家指出, 不管海豚科动物多么聪明,
5. Marine Studio biologists have pointed out that, 海洋摄影室的生物学家指出，
6. Joe and Delia met in a studio. 他俩在工作室里相识，