名词:unluckiness 副词:unluckily 形容词比较级:unluckier 最高级:unluckiest
adj not lucky; having or bringing bad luck; unfortunate 不幸的; 倒霉的; 运气不好的
*I always seem to be unlucky at cards. 我玩纸牌似乎总是手气不好.
* He was unlucky enough to lose his keys. 他把钥匙丢了, 真够倒霉的.
* The number thirteen is often considered unlucky. 十三这个数字常常认为是个不吉利的数字.
* an unlucky attempt, ie one that did not succeed 一次运气不佳的尝试（未成功）.
having bad luck
unlucky to do sth
Inter Milan were unlucky to lose the match.
We were unlucky with the weather this weekend. It rained constantly.
Thierry Henry was desperately unlucky not to score when his shot hit the post.
causing bad luck
Some people think black cats are unlucky.
happening as a result of bad luck
an unlucky accident
It was unlucky for Stephen that the boss happened to walk in just at that moment.
1. Some fishermen are unlucky. 有些垂钓者就是不走运，
2. Latham made another attempt a week later and got within half a mile of Dover, but he was unlucky again. 莱瑟姆一周以后也作了一次尝试，飞到离多佛不到半英里的地方。这次他又遭厄运，
3. I´m unlucky in lottery. 我买彩票运气不好。
4. I always seem to be unlucky at cards. 我玩纸牌似乎总是手气不好.
5. In the early morning, the food that had been laid out for the dead is thrown into a river or into the sea as it is considered unlucky for anyone living to eat it. 一大早，人们便把为死者摆放的食品扔进河中或海里，因为人们认为活着的人吃了这些东西是不吉利的。