动词过去式:accessed 过去分词:accessed 现在分词:accessing 第三人称单数:accesses
1 ~ (to sth) means of approaching or entering (a place); way in （接近或进入某地的）方法; 通路
*The only access to the farmhouse is across the fields. 要到那农舍去唯有穿过田地.
* The village is easy/difficult of access, ie easy/difficult to reach. 到那个村子的路很容易[很难]走.
2 ~ (to sth/sb) opportunity or right to use sth or approach sb （使用某物或接近某人的）机会或权利
*get access to classified information 得到接触秘密情报的机会
* Students must have access to a good library. 学生要有使用好图书馆的便利条件.
* Only high officials had access to the president. 只有高级官员才可以接近总统.
v [Tn] (computing 计) get information from or put information into (a computer file) 存取（计算机文件）
*She accessed three different files to find the correct information. 她存取了三个文件以找寻所要的信息.
* The files were accessed every day to keep them up to date. 文件每日存取, 使之不断更新.
1. But for those with Internet access, illicit resources are just a few links away. 但是对于那些可以上网的人来说，借助几次连接就可以窃取到相关的资料。
2. Widespread access to information technologies, for example, promises to condense the time required to change from labor- intensive assembly work to industries that involve engineering, marketing, and design. 例如，信息技术的广泛应用有望缩短从劳动密集型的组装工业转向涉及工程、营销、设计等产业所需的时间。
3. The only access to the farmhouse is across the fields. 要到那农舍去唯有穿过田地.
4. They have access to knife-resistant coats and gloves. 他们也有了防利器的上衣、手套。
5. During the conversation, the President brought up the question of access to the Baltic Sea, but through a mistake in translation Stalin thought the President was referring to the Baltic States. 谈话中总统提到了通向波罗的海航道的问题，但由于翻译的差错，斯大林以为总统在谈波罗的海国家。
6. "Such access will be crucial to obtaining a high-quality education and getting a good job. 他说："这种权利对于获得高质量的教育、找到好工作都将至关重要。
7. Advocates for the poor want the companies building the data highway to devote a portion of their profits to insuring universal access. 维护穷人权益的人士希望这些正在建设数据高速公路的公司能够将其利润的一部分用于此项技术的普及。
8. Advocates of universal access have already launched a number of projects of their own. 提倡普及的人已启动了他们自己的几个项目。
9. So what should you do? We´ll assume that you have sorted out the basics----like mortgages, pensions, insurance and access to sufficient cash reserves. 那么你该怎么做呢？我们假定你已把基本情况弄清楚了，如抵押贷款、养老金、保险金和动用现金储备的机会。
10. Poor people must also have access to high technology, says another expert. 另一位专家说，穷人也必须有权获得高科技。