ducc＝to lead（领导） 变化型 duct
1 person who directs the performance of an orchestra, a choir, etc (esp by standing in front of them and gesturing with his arms) （管弦乐队、合唱团等的）指挥.
2 (a) (Brit) person who collects fares on a bus （公共汽车上的）收票员.
(b) (US) (Brit guard) person in charge of a train （火车上的）乘务员, 列车员（英式英语用guard）.
3 substance that conducts heat or electric current 导体（导热或导电的物质）
*a `lightning conductor 避雷器
* Wood is a poor conductor. 木头是不良导体.
someone who stands in front of a group of musicians or singers and directs their playing or singingBrE
someone whose job is to collect payments from passengers on a busAmE
someone who is in charge of a train and collects payments from passengers or checks their tickets
British Equivalent: guard
something that allows electricity or heat to travel along it or through it Wood is a poor conductor of heat.
1. ´I´m going to Woodford Green,´ I said to the conductor as I got on the bus, ´but I don´t know where it is.´ "我要去伍德福德草地，"我一上车就对售票员说，"但我不知道它在那儿。"
2. ´I´ll tell you where to get off.´ answered the conductor. "我来告诉您在哪儿下车，"售票员回答说。
3. ´You´ll have to get off here.´ the conductor said. "您得在这里下车，"售票员说，
4. ´Oh dear,´ said the conductor suddenly. ´I forgot to put you off.´ "哎呀，"售票员突然说，"我忘了让您下车了。"
5. ´We´re going back now,´ said the conductor. "我们现在要返回去，"售票员说。
6. "I want to be a conductor, and I've already chosen the best American music school," specifies Sandro Rodrigo de Barros. 桑德罗·罗德里戈·德·巴洛斯明确表示: "我想做一名音乐指挥家，而且我已经选择好了美国最好的音乐学院。"
7. Conductor: Fares please! 售票员:请买票.