1 [U] way of behaving, esp in business 作风; （尤指）经营作风
*Our company is proud of its reputation for fair dealing. 我们公司以享有经营作风正派的美誉而感到自豪.
2 (idm 习语) have dealings (with sb) have relations (with sb), esp in business （与某人）有关系（尤指在商业上）
*I'll have no further dealings with him. 我再不和他打交道了.
* We've had no previous dealings with this company. 我们以前和这家公司没有商业往来.
the business activities or relationships that someone is involved in an investigation of his financial dealingsdealings with She is ruthless in her dealings with competitors. We've had dealings with him in the past.[U]
the activity of buying, selling, or doing business with people penalties for drug dealingplain/honest/fair dealing
(=a particular way of doing business) a reputation for fair dealing
→insider dealingatinsider trading, wheeling and dealing
1. He is well known for fair dealing. 他以公平待人著名。
2. He learned a great deal from his experience of dealing with the soldiers´ wounds. 他从医治伤员的实践中获得了丰富的经验。
3. A confrontation situation is thereby set up, and Westerners are very skillful in dealing with this. 如此一来就形成了对峙的局面，而西方人十分善于应付对峙局面。
4. Some years ago an American psychiatrist named William Dement published experiments dealing with the recording of eye-movements during sleep. 前些年，美国一位精神病学者发表了一篇报告，报告中记录了眼球在睡眠时的活动情况。
5. “You are disappointed,” Albert said over his shoulder. “You were told that I was a secret agent, a spy, dealing in secrets and danger. "你一定很失望，" 艾伯特转过头来说道。"有人告诉你我是个特工，一个间谍，总是做秘密情报和危险的买卖。
6. Obviously Julie knew she was dealing with someone with low mental power. I didn't mind. 显然，朱莉以为她是在与一位低能儿打交道。我也不在乎。
7. Indeed, we lack practice and experience nowadays in dealing with primitive conditions. 确实，我们现在缺少对付原始环境的实践和经验。
8. Indeed, we lack practice and experience nowadays in dealing with primitive conditions. 确实，我们今天缺乏对付原始环境的实践和经验。