名词:experiencer 动词过去式:experienced 过去分词:experienced 现在分词:experiencing 第三人称单数:experiences
peri＝to go through（通过）
1 [U] (process of gaining) knowledge or skill acquired from seeing and doing things 经验; 体验
*We all learn by experience. 我们都从经验中学习.
* Does she have much experience of teaching? 她教学经验丰富吗?
* He hasn't had enough work experience (ie experience of work) for the job. 他做这项工作尚无足够经验.
* I know from experience that he'll arrive late. 据我的经验之谈, 他要迟到的.
2 [C] event or activity that affects one in some way; event or activity that has given one experience(1) 经历; 阅历; 感受; 体会
*an unpleasant, a trying, an unusual, etc experience 令人不快的、难堪的、不寻常等的经历
* You must try some of her home-made wine it's quite an experience! ie it's very unusual. 你一定要尝尝她自制的葡萄酒--一饱口福!
* He had many interesting experiences while travelling in Africa. 他在非洲旅行时, 有许多有趣的经历.
v [Tn] have experience of (sth); feel 有（某事物）的经验; 经历; 感觉; 感受; 体验
*experience pleasure, pain, difficulty, great hardships, etc 体验到愉快、痛苦、困难、苦难等
* The child had never experienced kindness. 这孩子从未受过善待.
* I don't think I've ever experienced real depression. 我认为我从未体验过真正的情绪低落. experienced adj having experience; having knowledge or skill as a result of experience 有经验的; 有阅历的; 有见识的; 熟练的
*an experienced nurse 有经验的护士
* He's experienced in looking after children. 他有照料孩子的经验.
1. But can we blame those who looked and failed to see what Galileo saw, if we remember that to use a telescope at the limit of its powers calls for long experience and intimate familiarity with one´s instrument? 但是，如果我们想到，便用一架倍数有限的望远镜需要长期的经验和对自己仪器的熟悉程度，那么我们怎么能去责备观察了天空但没有看到伽利略所看到的东西的那些人呢？
2. But selling them is no longer a beautiful experience for traditional flower shops. 可是出售玫瑰却不再只是传统花店的美差。
3. For me and a classmate (and maybe for some who read this account), the experience made a common claim come alive. 只是，对于我和我的一位同学（也许还有哪些看到这篇报道的人）而言, 这项活动使一个人皆知之的观点变得真真切切了。
4. With experience, and with improved apparatus, 根据经验和改进了的仪器，
5. When I went to senior middle school, I was eager to continue studying English; however, my experience in senior school was very different from before. 到了高中后，我渴望继续学习英语，然而高中时的经历与以前大不相同。
6. What's happening now is a familiar experience for Johnson. 现在发生的一切对约翰逊并不陌生。
7. The odds are in your favour because you have more experience. 你经验丰富, 成功的机会居多.
8. Two years of experience qualified him for a promotion. 两年的资历使他有资格获得升迁。
9. Two years of experience qualified him for a promotion. 两年的资历使他有资格获得升迁。
10. The fact of first-rate importance is the predominant role that custom plays in experience and in belief, and the very great varieties it may manifest. 最重要的是，风俗在实践中和信仰上所起的举足轻重的作用，以及它所表现出来的极其丰富多采的形式。