n.专利权,执照,专利品 adj.特许的,专利的,显著的,明白的,新奇的 vt.取得...的专利权,请准专利
动词过去式:patented 过去分词:patented 现在分词:patenting 第三人称单数:patents 形容词:patentable 名词:patentability
/'peɪtnt, also 'pætnt; [US] 'pætnt; `pætnt/
adj ~ (to sb) obvious; clear; evident 显着的; 清楚的; 明显的
*a patent lie 明显的谎言
* his patent dislike of the plan 他对该计画明显的不喜欢
* a patent disregard for the truth 公然无视事实
* It was patent to anyone that she disliked the idea. 谁都知道她不喜欢那个主意.
/'pætnt, also 'peɪtnt; [US] 'pætnt; `pætnt/ n
1 (a) official document giving the holder the sole right to make, use or sell an invention and preventing others from imitating it 许可证; 特许状; 专利证书
*take out (ie obtain) a patent to protect an invention 取得专利证书以保护一项发明
* patent applied for, eg marked on goods not yet protected by patent 已申请专利（如标在尚未获专利保护产品上的字样）.
(b) right granted by this 专利权.
2 invention or process that is protected by a patent 专利发明; 专利方法
*It's my patent. 那是我的专利发明.
1 [attrib 作定语] (of an invention, a product, etc) protected by or having a patent （指发明、产品等）有专利的, 受专利权保护的.
2 [attrib 作定语] made and sold by a particular firm 专利生产的; 专利经销的
*patent drugs, medicines, etc 专利药物等
* (joc 谑) his patent (ie personal) remedy for hangovers 他私有的治宿醉偏方.
v [Tn] obtain a patent for (an invention or process) 取得（某项发明或方法的）专利权.
1. We have to go to the government patent office to register the new trademark. 我们必须去专利局注册新的商标。
2. He applied for a patent on his invention. 他为他的发明申请了专利.
3. He got his patent (专利) on the telephone on March 7, 1876. It is one of the most valuable patents ever given by the U.S. 他于1876年3月7日获得到了发明电话的专利。这是美国所批准的最有价值的专利之一。