动词过去式:resorted 过去分词:resorted 现在分词:resorting 第三人称单数:resorts
1 ~ to sth make use of sth for help; adopt sth as an expedient 求助于或诉诸某事物; 采取某手段或方法应急或作为对策
*If negotiations fail we shall have to resort to strike action. 假若谈判失败, 我们就采取罢工行动.
* resort to violence, deception, trickery, etc 靠暴力、欺骗、欺诈等.
2 [Tn] (fml 文) visit (a place) frequently or habitually; frequent 常去, 常到（某处）
*The police watched the bars which he was known to resort. 警方监视着他常去的酒吧.
1 [C] person or thing that is turned to for help; expedient 可求助的人或事物; 采取的应急手段或对策
*Our only resort is to inform the police. 我们唯一的办法就是向警方报案.
2 [U] ~ to sth resorting to sth 求助; 诉诸; 采取; 凭靠
*talk calmly, without resort to threats 心平气和地说, 不取威胁手段.
(a) popular holiday centre 度假胜地
*seaside, skiing, health, etc resorts 海滨、滑雪、休养等度假胜地
* Brighton is a leading south coast resort. 布赖顿是南部地区最着名的海滨胜地.
(b) (US) hotel or guest-house for holiday-makers 专门接待度假者的旅店或宾馆.
4 (idm 习语)a/one's last resort => last1. in the last resort => last1.
1. The theme park itself will be only part of a giant complex of housing, office, and resort developments stretching far into the next century, including movie and television production facilities. 主题公园本身只不过是这一巨大综合项目的一部分。综合项目包括住房、办公楼，以及将一直延续到下一世纪、包括影视拍摄设施在内的度假胜地开发。
2. He also acknowledged that the lowest-priced rooms at the resort had been cut to 550 francs ($110) from 750 francs at the time of the opening, and that some rooms were being offered at 400 francs for the winter season. 他也承认，度假地的最低房价已从开张时的750法郎降为550法郎（110美元），一些房间的冬季价已降至400法郎。
3. Is that a resort noted for its hot springs? 那是一个以温泉出名的观光胜地吗?
4. Is that a resort noted for its hot springs? 那是一个以温泉出名的观光胜地吗?