动词过去式:spoused 过去分词:spoused 现在分词:spousing 第三人称单数:spouses
/spaʊz; [US] spaʊs; spaus/
n (arch or law or joc 古或律或谑) husband or wife 配偶.
[Date: 1100-1200; Language: Old French;Origin: espous(e), from Latin sponsus 'promised (in marriage)', from spondere; SPONSOR1]
a husband or wife
Spouses were invited to the company picnic.
1. C.You insist on discussing the problems with your spouse to see how you can reduce the pressure. c.你坚持与你的配偶讨论并考虑你们怎样才能减轻压力。
2. But never, ever, warn marriage law consultants, should you use the same lawyer as your future spouse does. 但婚姻法顾问警告说，永远不要选择你未来伴侣的律师来做你的律师。
3. The word "spouse" is new to him. 单词"配偶"对他来说是生的。
4. Think about some of your most unforgettable meetings: an introduction to your future spouse, a job interview, an encounter with a stranger. 想想那些让你最为难忘的会面：被介绍给你未来的妻子或丈夫，一次求职面试，与陌生人的一次邂逅。
5. The effort to shield assets to be passed on to children and grandchildren is making prenups more common among retired people in their 60s and 70s who are remarrying after a spouse has died. 保护自己的资产，使之能传到儿子和孙子手中，这种努力使婚前契约在已退休并丧偶、又准备再婚的六七十岁的老人当中更为常见。
6. As we study marriage, we find that different cultures have solved the problem of finding a spouse in different ways. 我们研究婚姻问题时, 发现不同的文化以不同的方式来解决寻找配偶的问题。
7. "Someone may have an estate of $1 billion and he may not want a second spouse to get a payment of half a billion. "有人可能有价值10亿美元的财产，而他又不想让第二个配偶分得5亿美元。
8. Another situation that calls for premarital agreements occurs when a potential spouse has, or is in line for, great inherited wealth or a family business, especially if the future partner has little or nothing at all. 另一种要求签立婚前协议的情形是，未来的丈夫或妻子已经或即将继承巨额遗产或家庭产业，尤其是在未来伴侣家资不多或一贫如洗的情况下。
9. You picture yourself going home to your parents or spouse and being informed, "Your services as our daughter / my wife are no longer required. Pick up your baby pictures as you leave." 你想像着你正回家去与父母或配偶团聚，却听到他们说："再也没有人需要你来尽一个女儿或妻子的义务了。走时把你儿时的照片也带走吧。"
10. Parents who wanted to find a spouse for their son or daughter asked a marriage counselor (媒人) to find someone with the right qualities, including age and educational background. 想为自己的子女寻找配偶的父母请媒人找一个包括年龄和教育程度等条件相配的人。