adj not natural or genuine; pretended; artificial 不自然的; 不真实的; 装扮的; 做作的
*an affected politeness, cheerfulness, etc 虚伪的礼貌, 强作欢颜
* a highly affected style of writing 极为矫揉造作的写作风格
* Do try not to be so affected. 千万别这么装模作样的.
not sincere or natural
an affected laugh
1. Being laid off from work, job loss and recession (衰退) have always affected Walter Cronkite's tone of voice and the editor's page. 下岗、失业和经济不景气一直影响着沃尔特·克朗凯特的情绪和报纸的社论版。
2. We are lucky in that only the lower fields, which make up a very small proportion of our farm, are affected by flooding, 值得庆幸的是，只有低洼的受到洪水影响，而低洼地在我们农场比例很小。
3. The tax increases have affected us all. 加税已经影响了我们大家.
4. They can bring egg and sperm together artificially and dispose of any affected baby before placing it in the mother, or before birth — though that might be objectionable, too. 他们也可以人工授精，然后在将受精卵植入母体之前，或在生育之前，放弃有遗传缺陷的胎儿——尽管这也可能引起反对；
5. They have been gaining in acceptance in the United States since the early 1980s, when more states began passing laws that affected the division of financial assets in a divorce. 自20世纪80年代初以来，婚前协议在美国被越来越多的人接受，因为当时越来越多的州开始通过关于离婚财产分配的法律。
6. He wasn´t affected by the news. 他听了这消息后无动于衷。
7. And maybe they affected a neighborhood business or a friend's uncle. 也许它们还影响到了附近的一家商店或一位朋友的叔叔。
8. Seas and oceans are changing. Trees are cut down, more soil washes away, and water quality is affected. 海洋在改变。树木遭砍伐，越来越多的泥土被冲走，水质受到了影响。
9. Madame Loisel was affected. 路瓦栽夫人非常感慨。
10. I assumed because I didn't believe in violence, because I wasn't violent, I wouldn't be affected by violence. I believed my belief in the best of human nature could make it real. 我应该把枪从住所带到车上，但是我没有。这支枪的功能，以及使用它的目的比用它所能阻止的事件更让我感到恐惧。