动词过去式:caged 过去分词:caged 现在分词:caging 第三人称单数:cages
1 [Tn] put or keep (sb/sth) in a cage 将（某人[某物]）关入笼中.
2 (phr v) cage sb in make sb feel that he is in a cage 使某人觉得身困笼中
*I felt terribly caged in in that office. 我呆在那个办公室里感觉真像在笼子里一样.
1. There is a beautiful bird in the cage. 鸟笼里有一只美丽的鸟。
2. There are two canaries in the cage. 鸟笼里有两只金丝雀。
3. They are in the cage right behind your seat.Are you scared? 它们就在你座位下的笼子里,你害怕吗?
4. Dennis ignored the warning and put his hand into the lion´s cage. 丹尼斯不听警告把手放进了狮笼里。
5. Annie kept some pigeons in a cage. 安妮在笼子里养了几只鸽子。
6. Suddenly a raft appeared, looking rather like Noah´s ark, carrying the whole family, a few hens, the dogs, a cat, and a bird in a cage. 突然，出现了一只筏子，看起来很像诺亚方舟，上面载着他们全家老小，还有几只母鸡、几只狗，一只猫与一只鸟笼，那里头有一只小鸟。
7. Some think entering a room full of people is like going into a lion's cage. 有人认为走进一个满是人的房间就像走进了一个狮子笼。
8. One day two of his leopards escaped from their cage, but Hunter fearlessly went up to them and led them safely back again. 一天，两只豹子从笼子里逃了出来，亨特毫不畏惧地走近它们，并平安无事地把它们领回。