ducc＝to lead（领导） 变化型 duct
1 (system of) training and instruction (esp of children and young people in schools, colleges, etc) designed to give knowledge and develop skills 教育; 教育体制
*A child receives its early education at home. 幼儿在家接受早期教育.
* primary/secondary/tertiary/adult education 初等[中等/高等/成人]教育
* No country can afford to neglect the education of its young people. 任何国家都不能疏忽对年轻人的教育.
2 knowledge, abilities and the development of character and mental powers that result from such training （接受教育而获得的）知识, 能力, 修养, 智力
*intellectual, moral, physical, etc education 智育、德育、体育等.
3 field of study dealing with how to teach 教育学
*a college of education 教育学院
* a lecturer in education 教育学讲师.
n [singular, U]
the process of teaching and learning, usually at school, college, or university the education systemget/receive an education She also hopes her children will get a good education.university/college education I'm sure he has a college education. efforts to increase access to higher education (=education at college or university) .
the teaching of a particular subjecthealth/sex education[U]
the institutions and people involved with teaching the local education authority [singular]
an interesting experience which has taught you something - often used humorously Having Jimmy to stay has been quite an education!
→adult education, further education, higher education
1. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是一个钱财问题.
2. Education develops potensial abilities. 教育能开发潜在的能力.
3. Education is one of the key words of our time. 教育是我们这个时代的关键词之一。
4. Education, with its cycles of instruction so carefully worked out, punctuated by textbooks----those purchasable wells of wisdom----what would civilization be like without its benefits? 教育，以其教学周期如此精心地安排，并以教科书 -- 那些可以买到的智慧源泉 -- 予以强化，如果不受其惠，文明将会是个什么样子呢？
5. Education in the wilderness is not a matter of monetary means. 荒凉地区的教育不是钱的问题，
6. Explaining his approach to education, Joe Gauld says the conventional education system cannot be reformed. 在解释自己的教育方法时，乔·高尔德指出，传统的教育体制不能只是改革。
7. Education concerning how to survive an earthquake should be a major emphasis for all government programs and earthquake-related research projects. 教育人们如何在地震中幸存下来，应该是所有政府规划和地震研究项目的重点所在。
8. Education of African women has become a top priority for political activists. 非洲妇女的教育已经成为政治活动家们着重优先考虑的问题。
9. B. Yes, that´s one of the finest things about the book — it shows how young intellectuals grow into determined Communists through the Party´s education and the struggles they take part in. B． 是的，这就是这本书最好的一点——它展示了年轻的知识分子是怎样通过党的教育和他们所参与的斗争而成长为意志坚定的共产主义者的。
10. But the most important argument for a broad education is that in studying the accumulated wisdom of the ages, we improve our moral sense. 但是赞成宽泛教育的最重要的理由是, 在学习世世代代积累起来的知识的同时，我们也提高了自己的道德感。