n.假货,欺骗 adj.假的 vt.伪造,赝造,捏造,假造,仿造 vi.伪装
动词过去式:faked 过去分词:faked 现在分词:faking 第三人称单数:fakes
(a) object (eg a work of art) that seems genuine but is not 膺品（如伪造的艺术品）
*That's not a real diamond necklace, it's just a fake! 那不是真钻石项链, 是假的! Cf 参看 counterfeit, forgery (forge2).
(b) person who tries to deceive by pretending to be what he is not 骗子; 冒充者
*He looked like a postman but he was really a fake. 他看上去像个邮递员, 但实际上是假冒的.
adj not genuine 假的; 伪造的
*fake furs, jewellery, etc 假的毛皮、珠宝等
* a fake policeman 假冒的警察.
1 make (sth false) so that it seems genuine 伪造（某物）
*He faked his father's signature. 他伪造父亲的签字.
* Her whole story had been faked, ie was completely untrue. 她的话全都是编造的.
2 pretend (sth); feign 假装（某事物）; 佯装
*fake surprise, grief, illness 装出吃惊、悲伤、患病的样子.
1. We still have guns, but the bullets are fake, and videos are played where actors act out various types of situations. 手中仍有枪，但子弹是假的。屏幕上演员在扮演着各种场面。
2. That´s not a real diamond necklace, it´s just a fake! 那不是真钻石项链, 是假的!
3. The contemporary student who wants to fake a term paper does not have to search far. 当代学生若想抄袭学期论文，用不着费劲去查找。
4. And most of all, he bought the run-down Gordon Arms Hotel and totally restored it, transforming it from a mess into a glorious first-class hotel with 30 handsomely furnished rooms, wood-paneled stairs, false bookshelves with fake leather books and an 而最主要的，是他将年久失修的戈登·阿姆斯旅馆买下并完全改装，将这堆废墟变成了一座富丽堂皇的一流宾馆，内有30间装修华丽的房间，木质镶嵌的楼梯，摆满了人造皮革装订的书籍的书架，和一间高级餐厅。
5. Anyone tiring of American or fake European culture can reach the Louvre art museum by express railway in less than an hour — from Minnie Mouse to Mona Lisa in a flash. 任何人厌倦了那里的美式或仿冒的欧式文化了，就可乘快速列车，不到一小时就可到达罗浮宫，一瞬间就从米尼老鼠身边来到了蒙娜·丽莎面前。