n. 软泥 v.渗出,泄漏
动词过去式:oozed 过去分词:oozed 现在分词:oozing 第三人称单数:oozes
1 [Ipr, Ip] ~ from/out of sth; ~ out/away (of thick liquids) come or flow out slowly （指浓稠液体）慢慢流出
*All the toothpaste had oozed out. 牙膏全都慢慢流了出来.
* Black oil was oozing out of the engine. 发动机渗出了黑油.
* Blood was still oozing from the wound. 伤口仍在渗血.
* (fig 比喻) Their courage was oozing away. 他们的勇气慢慢消失.
2 [Ipr, Tn] ~ (with sth) allow (sth) to come out in this way 使（某物）慢慢流出
*toast oozing with butter 渗着黄油的烤面包片
* The wound was oozing pus. 伤口在流脓.
* (fig 比喻) She was simply oozing (with) charm. 她浑身散发着魅力.
* They oozed confidence, ie showed it freely. 他们充满了信心. =>Usage at drip1 用法见 drip1.
1 [U] soft liquid mud, esp at the bottom of a river, lake, pond, etc 泥浆, 软泥（尤指河、湖、塘...底的）.
2 [sing] (fml 文) slow flow 缓慢的流动
*the ooze of pus from a wound 脓自伤口之渗出.