名词:tininess 形容词比较级:tinier 最高级:tiniest
adj (-ier, -iest)
1 very small 极小的; 微小的
*a tiny baby 小小的婴儿
* living in a tiny cottage 住在小村舍里
* I feel a tiny bit better today. 我今天觉得稍好一点儿.
2 (idm 习语) the patter of tiny feet => patter2.
tine 'very small'
extremely small a tiny community in the Midwest The earrings were tiny. a tiny little baby She always felt a tiny bit sad. Bad teachers are a tiny minority . tiny pieces of paper
1. English tramps didn't sport tiny moustaches, huge pants or tail coats: 英国流浪者并不留小胡子，也不穿肥大的裤子或燕尾服：
2. They across the Caribbean and arrived at a tiny coral island. 他们通过加勒比海,来到一个很小的珊瑚岛上.
3. The cow bug seems to enjoy this, and presently a tiny drop of honeydew milk appears. 蚁虫似乎喜欢这种敲打, 立刻就有一小滴蜜露流了出来.
4. The tiny painting proved to be an unknown masterpiece by Correggio and was worth hundreds of thousands of pounds. 那幅不大的画原来是柯勒乔的一幅未被发现的杰作，价值几十万英镑。
5. The path led to a tiny village perched on the steep sides of a mountain. 顺着小路，我们来到一个座落在陡峭山坡上的小村庄。
6. The tiny village of Frinley is said to possess a ´cursed tree´. 据说弗林利这个小村里有一棵"该诅咒的树"。
7. Tiny drops of water in the air form clouds. 空气里的小水珠形成了云。
8. Neither was I surprised when the train stopped at Widley, a tiny station a few miles alone the line. 火车开出几英里即在一个小站威德里停了下来。对此，我不觉得奇怪，
9. Now that's a tiny—yet BIG—idea. 现在，拉链成了虽不起眼、却很了不起的东西！
10. He looked highly comical wearing that tiny hat. 他戴著那顶小帽子, 看上去真滑稽.