ob-=as,toward,at,before,upon,over,about,near,against 变化型 为了因应其后所接字母而变为o-,oc-,of-,op-,os-
adj easily seen, recognized or understood; clear 显然的; 明显的; 明白的; 清楚的
*His nervousness was obvious right from the start. 他从一开始就显然十分紧张.
* It was obvious to everyone that the child had been badly treated. 大家都清楚那孩子受过虐待.
* Spending less money is the obvious answer to his financial problems. 他经济困难, 明摆着的出路是少花钱.
[Date: 1500-1600; Language: Latin;Origin: obvius, from obviam; OBVIATE]
easy to notice or understand
The obvious way of reducing pollution is to use cars less.
For obvious reasons the police cannot give any more details about the case.
The most obvious example of an information source is a dictionary.
The obvious question is - does his invention work?
The quality of his cooking is immediately obvious .
it is obvious (that)
It was obvious that Gina was lying.
It might be obvious to you, but it isn't to me.
behaving in a way that shows you want something very badly, when other people think this behaviour is not suitable
I know you really like him, but you don't have to be so obvious about it.
the/an obvious choice
the person or thing that you would expect everyone to choose
Teaching is an obvious choice of career if you like working with children.
the obvious thing (to do)
what clearly seems the best thing to do
The obvious thing is to speak to her before you make a decision.
state the obvious
to say something that is already obvious so it is not necessary to say it
It is stating the obvious, but regular measurement of blood pressure is essential in older people.
1. Even if human cloning offers no obvious benefits to mankind, why ban it? 即使克隆人类不会给人类提供任何明显的好处，可为什么要禁止它？
2. The merits of the scheme are quite obvious. 该计画的可取之处是相当明显的.
3. The rope had been cut, so it was obvious that the lamb had been stolen. 绳子被人割断，很明显小羔羊是被人偷走了。
4. The obvious solution is to stop generating so much garbage in the first place. 最显而易见的解决办法是首先停止生产这么多垃圾。
5. Although speech is the most obvious form of communication, we do use other forms of which we may be only partially aware or, in some cases, completely unaware. 尽管语言是最显而易见的交际形式，但我们确实在使用其他一些交际形式，对于这些形式，我们也许只是部分地意识到了，而在有些情况下我们甚至完全没有意识到。
6. It was obvious that he was very embarrassed. 显然他感到很窘。
7. It was obvious that he was very embarrassed. 显然他感到很尴尬。
8. I remembered once, at a family reunion, when my daughter was two, that my father picked her up for a minute -- long enough for me to photograph them -- but the effort was obvious. 我记得有一次全家聚会，当时我女儿才2岁，他抱了她一会儿，好让我有时间给他俩拍张照片。