n.广播,播音 v.播撒(种子),广播 (无线电或电视)广播 播送,播放
名词:broadcaster 动词过去式:broadcast/broadcasted 过去分词:broadcast/broadcasted 现在分词:broadcasting 第三人称单数:broadcasts
/'brɔ:dkɑ:st; [US] 'brɔ:dkæst; `brɔd,kæst/
v (pt, pp broadcast)
1 (a) [Tn] send out (programmes) by radio or television （用无线电或电视）播送（节目）
*broadcast the news, a concert, a football match 播送新闻、音乐演奏、足球比赛.
(b) [I] send out radio or television programmes 播送（无线电或电视）节目
*The BBC broadcasts all over the world. 英国广播公司向全世界播送节目.
2 [I] speak or appear on radio or television （在无线电或电视上）讲话或出现
*He broad-casts on current affairs. 他发表时事广播演说.
3 [Tn] make (sth) widely known 宣布（某事物）
*broadcast one's views 表明自己的观点.
4 [I, Tn] sow (seed) by scattering 撒播（种子）.
n radio or television programme （无线电或电视的）广播节目
*a party political broadcast, eg before an election 某党派的政治广播节目（如选举前）
* a broadcast of a football match 足球比赛的广播节目.
1. What´s the frequency of this broadcast? 这广播的频率是多少?
2. The commentator made a big mistake during the live broadcast. 在直播节目中评论员犯了个大错误。
3. Did my last broadcast from Berlin tonight." 今晚我在柏林最后一次播音。"
4. Sometimes he listens to the English broadcast. 有时还收听英语广播。
5. Over them I placed a number of my broadcast scripts (文字稿), each page of which had been stamped by the military and civilian censors (新闻检查官) as passed for broadcast. 上面盖了许多广播稿，这些稿纸的每一页上都盖有军方和文职新闻检查官的印章，表示已通过检查，可以播出。
6. In a broadcast on October 1, 1940, Murrow declared: "Mark it down that these people are both brave and patient, that all are equal under the bomb, that this is a war of speed and organization, and that whichever political system best provides fo 在1940年10月1日的广播中，默罗宣布："请记住：这些人既勇敢又耐心；这些人在遭到轰炸时表现得同样出色；这场战争是速度和组织性的较量；能最好地保护平民百姓并保持其尊严的政治体制将赢得胜利。"