名词:photographer 动词过去式:photographed 过去分词:photographed 现在分词:photographing 第三人称单数:photographs 形容词:photographable
/'fəʊtəgrɑ:f; [US] -græf; `fotə,ˇræf/
(also infml 口语作 photo) n
1 picture formed by means of the chemical action of light on a specially prepared surface, eg film or a glass plate, and then transferred to specially prepared paper 照片; 相片
*take a photograph (of sb/sth) 给（某人[某物]）拍照.
2 (idm 习语) take a good `photograph look attractive in photographs; be photogenic 照出像来好看; 上相; 上镜.
1 [Tn] take a photograph of (sb/sth) 给（某人[某物]）拍照
*photograph the bride, the wedding, a flower 给新娘、婚礼、花拍照.
2 [I] (followed by an adv 後接副词) appear in a certain way in photographs 在照片上显出的某种样子
*photograph well/badly 照出来好看[不好看]. photographer/ fE5tCgrEfE(r); fE`tB^rEfL/ n person who takes photographs, esp as a job 摄影者; （尤指）摄影师
*The competition is open to both amateur and professional photographers. 业余的和职业的摄影者均可参赛.
* a newspaper photographer 报社摄影记者
* one of the best photographers in the world 世界上最优秀的摄影师之一. Cf 参看 cameraman (camera).
1. The debutante´s photograph was at the head of the society page. 那位初进社交界少女的照片登在社会版的最上头。
2. This is a photograph of our village. 这是我们村庄的一张照片.
3. This is a photograph I took during my trip to Australia. 这是我到澳大利来旅行时拍的一张照片。
4. This is a good photograph. 这是一张很好的照片。
5. This is a photograph of our village. 这是我们村庄的一张照片。
6. The operation caught the imagination of the world, and there was a story that a television company offered a million dollars for one single photograph of Washkansky´s old heart. 这一手术轰动了整个世界，据说一家电视公司曾出一百万美元的高价来购买沃什坎斯基原来心脏的一张照片。
7. The cards with names and other data were folded on the upper right-hand corner so he can photograph them right-side-up. 这些带有名字和数据的胶片，都在右上角折了一下，这样他能正面朝上冲洗它们。
8. He put the photograph in a frame and hung it on the wall. 他把相片放在镜框里挂在墙上。
9. Here is another photograph of the village. 这是我们村庄的另一张照片。
10. Here is another photograph. 这是另一张照片。