1. Early next morning, she heard planes passing overhead and wondered how she could send a signal. 第二天清晨，她听到头上有飞机飞过，却不知道怎样才能发出信号，
2. Early next morning, she heard planes passing overhead and wondered how she could send a signal. 第二天一大早，她听到头顶上有飞机飞过，但不知道怎样才能发个信号。
3. But we do not need to send men down to get the oil out, as we must with other mineral deposits. 但是，我们不必像开采其他矿藏那样，把人送到地下去把石油取出。
4. We use telex to send the message. 我们用用户直通电报发送信息。
5. The law obliges parents to send their children to school. 法律上要求父母送子女入学.
6. There was a danger that the wave would rebound off the other side of the bank and send the dish plunging into the water again. 但是当波浪从河对岸折回来时，就有再次把盘子拖进水里的危险。
7. The Ombudsman immediately wrote to the Chief of Police in the district asking him to send a record of the case. 司法特派员立即写信给当地警察局长，请他寄送与此事有关的材料。
8. One of them is talking on the intercom: "Miss Baxter," he says, "could you please send in someone who can distinguish right from wrong?" 他们中的一个正在内部通话设备上讲话："巴克斯特小姐，" 他说："是否可以请您叫一个能明辨是非的人来？"
9. However, he had at last been allowed to send a fax in which he informed the editor 不过，他终于获准发回了一份传真。在传真中他告诉编辑，
10. During a radio programme, a company of biscuit manufacturers once asked listeners to bake biscuits and send them to their factory. 有一次，在电台播放的节目里，一个生产饼干的公司请听众烘制饼干送到他们的工厂去。