动词过去式:sparkled 过去分词:sparkled 现在分词:sparkling 第三人称单数:sparkles
v [I, Ipr] ~ (with sth)
1 shine brightly with flashes of light 闪耀; 闪烁
*Her diamonds sparkled in the candle-light. 她的钻石在烛光中闪闪发亮.
* pavements sparkling with frost 冰霜闪耀的人行道
* Her eyes sparkled with excitement. 她目光闪烁显露出激动的神情.
2 be full of life and wit 活力和才智焕发; 活跃
*She was really sparkling (with happiness) at the wedding. 在婚礼上她（幸福得）容光焕发.
* She always sparkles at parties. 在聚会上她总是神采奕奕.
n [U, C] effect made by sparkling (sparkle 1, 2); act of sparkling 光亮; 活力; 闪光
*the sparkle of sunlight on snow 阳光照射在雪上的闪光
* There was a sudden sparkle as the fireworks were lit. 烟火点燃後火花迸发.
* a performance that lacked sparkle 缺乏生气的表演.