n.平面,飞机,水平,程度,刨 adj.平的,平面的 v.刨,刨平
名词:planeness 动词过去式:planed 过去分词:planed 现在分词:planing 第三人称单数:planes
1 (a) (geometry 几) surfacesuch that a straight line joining any two points in it touches it at all points 几何平面.
(b) any flat or level surface 平面.
2 (fig 比喻) level of thought, existence or development （思想、存在或发展的）水平, 水准, 程度, 阶段
*They seem to exist on a different spiritual plane. 他们似乎生活在不同的精神境界.
* This species has reached a higher plane of development. 这一种属已达到更高的发展阶段.
adj completely flat; level 平的; 平面的
*a plane surface 平面.
v [I, Ip] (of an aeroplane) move through the air,esp without an engine; glide （指飞机）航行, （尤指）滑行.
n tool, consisting of a blade set in a flat surface, which makes the surface of wood smooth by shaving very thin layers from it 刨子.
1 (a) [Tn] use a plane on (sth) 用刨子刨（某物）
*plane the edge of the plank 刨木板的边缘.
(b) [Cn.a] make (sth) smooth, etc by using a plane 用刨刨平（某物）
*plane sth smooth 将某物刨平滑.
2 (phr v) ~ sth away/down/off remove sth using a plane 用刨刨去某物
*plane away the irregularities on a surface 把一物体表面上的突出物刨掉.
(also `plane-tree) n any of several types of deciduous tree with spreading branches, broad leaves and thin bark that comes off in flakes 悬铃木.
n = aeroplane
*travel by plane 乘飞机
* The plane is about to land. 飞机即行着陆.
* [attrib 作定语] a plane flight 飞机的飞行.
1. While being flown by a champion amateur cyclist in 1963, the plane crashed on an airfield. 在 1963 年，当一位业余自行车赛冠军驾驶这架飞机的时候，它坠毁在机场上。
2. When our plane landed in the storm , it hit the runway with a jolt. 我们的飞机在暴风雨中着陆时，颠簸着落在地上。
3. Will you venture a flight in an air plane? 你敢坐飞机飞行吗？
4. When a plane from London arrived at Sydney airport, workers began to unload a number of wooden boxes which contained clothing. 当一架来自伦敦的飞机抵达悉尼机场时，工人们开始卸下装有服装的一批木箱。
5. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield. 当飞机到达时，一些侦探等候在主楼内，另一些侦探则守候在停机坪上。
6. When a light passenger plane flew off course some time ago, it crashed in the mountains and its pilot was killed. 不久前，一架轻型客机偏离了航线，在山区坠毁，飞行员丧生。
7. While we were waiting to land, a flight attendant told us to keep calm and to get off the plane quietly as soon as it had touched down. 在我们等待降落时，一位空中乘务员告诉我们要保持镇静，待飞机一着陆，就马上不声不响地离开飞机。
8. The plane is flying above the clouds. 飞机飞于云上.
9. The plane altered course. 飞机更改了航线.
10. The lost hikers were bereft of hope when the rescue plane did not see them . 当救援的飞机没有看到他们时，那些迷路的徒步者丧失了希望