epi-=upon,to,besides,among 变化型 ep-
1 (description of an) event occurring as part of a long series of events as in a novel, one's life, etc （小说或人生等的）片段, 插曲
*That's an episode in my life I'd rather forget! 那是我一生中但愿忘却的经历!
* One of the funniest episodes in the book occurs in Chapter 6. 书中最有趣的部分是在第6章.
2 part of a TV or radio serial broadcast at one time （电视或无线电广播的）一集
*the final episode 大结局
* Listen to the next exciting episode tomorrow night. 请于明晚收听精采的下一集.
[Date: 1600-1700; Language: Greek;Origin: epeisodion, from epeisodios 'coming in besides']
an event or a short period of time during which something happens
She decided she would try to forget the episode by the lake.
one of the most interesting episodes in his career
a television or radio programme that is one of a series of programmes in which the same story is continued each week
Watch next week's thrilling episode!
the first episode of a new drama series
1. The episode could reasonably serve as a unique epic of royal espionage! 这一事件理所当然地堪称是国王间谍活动的的独一无二的史诗.
2. That´s an episode in my life I´d rather forget! 那是我一生中但愿忘却的经历!
3. The episode could reasonably serve as a unique epic of royal espionage! 这一事件理所当然地堪称是国王间谍活动的的独一无二的史诗.
4. The episode could reasonably serve as a unique epic of royal espionage! 这一幕历史可以说是王室谍报活动中最精彩的篇章。.
5. Another lawyer recalled one awkward episode where the two sides were still editing the contract, arguing over what to keep and delete, as 150 wedding guests were arriving for the wedding. 还有一位律师回想起一件尴尬事：男女双方还在修改协议，争论哪些该保留，哪些该删除，此刻却有150名宾客陆陆续续来参加婚礼。
6. Mrs. Clark spared her family an episode that perhaps they were not equipped to handle and instead shared it with me. 克拉克夫人为她的家人省去了一幕他们或许无力面对的人生插曲，却与我分享了它。