名词:packager 动词过去式:packaged 过去分词:packaged 现在分词:packaging 第三人称单数:packages
1 (a) object or objects wrapped in paper or packed in a box; parcel 用纸包裹或用箱、盒所盛之物; 包裹
*The postman brought me a large package. 邮递员给我送来了一个大包裹.
(b) box, etc in which things are packed 盒、箱等包装用物.
2 (US) = packet. =>Usage at packet 用法见packet.
3 (also `package deal) set of proposals offered or accepted as a whole 整批交易; 一揽子交易
*Ministers are trying to put together a package that will end the dispute. 大臣们力图搞个一揽子交易结束这场争论.
v [Tn] make (sth) into or put (sth) in a package, eg for selling 将（某物）包装（如为出售）
*Their products are always attractively packaged. 他们的产品总是包装得非常精美. packaging n [U] (design and manufacture of) materials for packing goods 包装材料; 包装材料的设计与生产. =>Usage at packet 用法见 packet.
1. But if you unwrap that package you will see why I was upset at first. 如果你打开那包东西看看,你就会明白我起初为什么那么难过.
2. When used as-a wrapper, cellophane lets the purchaser see the content of the package. 用玻璃纸包装使购买者能看到包裹内的物品。
3. The postman brought me a large package. 邮递员给我送来了一个大包裹.
4. Practically every package today, every can and bottle, has these unique symbols. 现在几乎每个包装上、每个罐头盒和瓶子上都有这个独特的标志。
5. Idealists have objected to the practice of camping, as to the package tour, that the traveller abroad thereby denies himself the opportunity of getting to know the people of the country visited. 理想主义者像反对旅行社安排一切的一揽子旅游一样反对露营的作法，说这种封闭的作法使到国外旅游者失去了了解所去国家人民的机会。
6. I am looking at the half-empty package of Camels tossed carelessly close at hand. 我看着那包已抽了一半、她随意扔在紧靠手边处的骆驼牌香烟。