形容词:cashless 动词过去式:cashed 过去分词:cashed 现在分词:cashing 第三人称单数:cashes 名词复数:cash
(a) money in coins or notes 钱（硬币或纸币）; 现款; 现金
*pay (in) cash 付现金
* I have no cash on me may I pay by cheque? 我没带现款--可以付支票吗?
* I never carry much cash with me. 我从不多带现款.
(b) (infml 口) money in any form; wealth （任何形式的）金钱; 财富
*I'm short of cash at the moment. 我现在缺钱.
2 (idm 习语) cash `down with immediate payment of cash 即付现款; 现款交易. cash on de`livery system of paying for goods when they are delivered 货到付款.
1 [Tn, Dn.n, Dn.pr] ~ sth (for sb) exchange sth for cash 将某物兑换成现金
*cash a cheque (for sb) （给某人）把支票兑现.
2 (phr v) cash in (on sth) take advantage of or profit from sth 从某事物中获得利益或利润
*The shops are cashing in on temporary shortages by raising prices. 商店趁一时缺货而提高价格从中获利. cashable adj that can be cashed 可兑现的; 可兑换现金的.
1. When anyone opens a current account at a bank, he is lending the bank money, repayment of which he may demand at any time, either in cash or by drawing a cheque in favour of another person. 任何人在银行开一个活期账户，就等于把钱借给了银行。这笔钱他可以随时提取，提取的方式可以是取现金，也可以是开一张以他人为收款人的支票。
2. This strip of paper will eventually list everything that the shopper has bought, what each item cost, the total price, the tax, how much money the shopper gave the checker, whether it was cash or a check, and the amount of change the shopper is to re 这一纸条最终会列出顾客买的每件物品，物品单价、总额、应付税额、顾客实交数额、是现金还是支票、应找回数额。
3. Then two of the masked men went to the counter (柜台), jumped over it and got the cashiers and bank clerks to start filling their bags with cash. While the two were getting the money, the one at the door covering us with the gun obviously got a bit of 他们又从柜台里跳出来，其中一个在落地时失去平衡，摔了一跤，另外两个又骂了他几句。然后他们从门口离开了，临走时还警告我们，"不许动。就像这样举着双手在那儿待十分钟。"接着他们就消失了，又是一片寂静。
4. How much cash has been allotted? 拨给多少现款?
5. Along with gilts, cash deposits, and perhaps convertibles or the income shares of split capital investment trusts. 同时还有高度可靠的证券、现金储蓄，可能还有可换证券，或分割资本投资信托公司的所得股。
6. Are you paying in cash or by cheque? 您付现款还是付支票?
7. And there are others who say their suspicions were aroused over time, as the 55-year-old Mr. Williams, who appeared on weekends turned out in fine suits, bought up property after property, providing such a large injection of cash into the village tha 还有一些人说，他们的怀疑是与日俱增的，因为55岁的威廉斯先生总是西装革履地在周末出现，他买下了一笔又一笔的地产，给小村投入大量现金，独自一人使这个小村庄起死回生。
8. And suppose the same card lets you drive a car, get medicine, get cash from machines, pay parking tickets, and collect government benefits. 想一想，这同一张卡能使你驾车、就医、从取款机中提款、付停车费、领政府补助。
9. Yes,I paid them cash right then. 有,我立即付他们现钱.
10. So what should you do? We´ll assume that you have sorted out the basics----like mortgages, pensions, insurance and access to sufficient cash reserves. 那么你该怎么做呢？我们假定你已把基本情况弄清楚了，如抵押贷款、养老金、保险金和动用现金储备的机会。