/,ɔ:gənaɪ'zeɪʃn; [US] -nɪ'z-;,ɔrˇənə`zeʃən/
(a) activity of organizing 组织的活动
*He's involved in the organization of a new club. 他参与了新俱乐部的组织工作.
(b) condition or state of being organized 组织性; 系统性; 条理性
*She is brilliant but her work lacks organization. 她很有才华,但工作缺乏条理.
2 [C] organized group of people; system 组织; 机构; 系统
*all the local leisure organizations所有的地方康乐组织
* The human body has a very complex organization. 人体是个非常复杂的机体.
a group such as a club or business that has formed for a particular purpose
The public expect high standards from any large organization.
the World Trade Organization
a voluntary organization which helps disabled people with their transport needs
an illegal terrorist organization
international organizations such as the UN
planning and arranging something so that it is successful or effective
Putting on a show of this kind involves considerable organisation.
The college has helped Anne with the organization of the event.
the way in which the different parts of a system are arranged and work together
There needs to be a change in the organization of the health service.
1. End of story: The move is finally over. Everything's in boxes. My office is completely without organization. I feel at home. 故事结尾：家终于搬完了。东西都装在箱子里。我的办公室全然杂乱无序。可我还是觉得松了一口气。
2. But what self-respecting terrorist would agree he belongs to a "terrorist organization"? 但是哪一个有自尊的恐怖分子会承认他属于一个"恐怖主义组织"呢？
3. By 1989, almost every nation on earth had established a program educating its people about AIDS, according to Jonathan Mann, director of the World Health Organization's (WHO) International Program on AIDS. 据世界卫生组织国际艾滋病项目主任乔纳森·曼说，到1989年几乎每个国家都制订了对公民进行艾滋病教育的计划。
4. Before he got the job, Mr. Torres was determined to escape the workshop run by the Lighthouse (灯塔), an organization dedicated to help people who can't see, and to try to make it on his own. 得到这份工作之前，他就决心离开"灯塔"所经营的一个工场——"灯塔"是一个专门为盲人提供帮助的机构。他想靠自己的能力去工作。
5. What a relief (松口气). I'm feeling totally lacking in organization (杂乱无序), mainly because I am totally lacking in organization. 我大大松了一口气。我感到一切都杂乱无序，主要是因为我自己全然杂乱无序。
6. The United Nation is an international organization. 联合国是一个国际组织.
7. The occult rites of the organization were revealed only to its members. 这个组织的秘密礼仪只有其成员可以知道。
8. The United Nation is a large organization. 联合国是个大机构.
9. The conversation soon turned to the plan for a general world organization, an idea which Roosevelt had cherished for quite some time. 话题很快转到建立一个综合性的世界组织的计划上，这是罗斯福心爱的设想，脑子里已经琢磨很久了。
10. This organization was started over twenty-one years ago. Its purpose is to protect land and public resources for people. 这个组织是在21年前成立的, 其宗旨是为人们保护土地和公共资源。