动词过去式:teamed 过去分词:teamed 现在分词:teaming 第三人称单数:teams
1 group of players forming one side in certain games and sports （某些游戏及运动的）队
*Which team do you play for? 你在哪个队效力?
* Leeds was/were the better team. 利兹队是个好队.
2 group of people working together 在一起工作的人; 队; 组
*a sales team 推销小组
* [attrib 作定语] He's a good team worker, ie He works well with others. 他是个好搭档.
3 two or more animals pulling a cart, plough, etc together （一起拉车、 等的）牲畜.
v [Ipr, Ip] ~ up (with sb) work together (with sb), esp for a common purpose （与某人）一起工作（尤指为一共同目标）; 合作
*The two companies have teamed up to develop a new racing car. 那两个公司已合作研制新型赛车.
The 2006 Arizona State Sun Devils football team represented Arizona State University in the college football season of 2006-2007. The team's coach was Dirk Koetter who was fired after the season.
1. Early on, the team used the quality-improvement concept known as benchmarking — adopting the best methods or processes used by other companies. 初期，小组使用了被称为水准基标法的质量改进概念，即采用其他公司使用的最佳方法或疗程。
2. By a titanic effort, our football team won the victory. 付出很大的努力，我们的橄榄球队赢得胜利。
3. But because patients no longer remain sleeping logs, nurses get to know them sooner and help them recover, says one team member. "That's nice." 但是，由于病人不再像木头似地沉睡，护士们能很快熟悉他们，并帮助他们康复起来，一位小组成员说，"这太好了。"
4. Which team do you play for? 你在哪个队效力?
5. We cheered the victorious football team. 我们为获胜的足球队喝彩.
6. When a local baseball team found itself without a manager, he kept it going. 当地一个棒球队缺少一个经理时，是他使球队正常运转。
7. When a team member who is a doctor first gave lectures to his fellow doctors, he called it a "new technique". 有一位小组成员，他本人是个医生，当他第一次给自己的同事做讲座时，他称它为"新技术"。
8. The English football team were world champions in 1966. 英格兰足球队是1966年的世界冠军.
9. The captain is the leader of the team. 队长是全队的领导（者）。
10. The morale of the football team was very low after its defeat. 比赛失败后，这支足球队的士气非常低落。