1 racial group (esp in a primitive or nomadic culture) united by language, religion, customs, etc and living as a community under one or more chiefs 部落
*Zulu tribes 祖鲁人的部落
* the twelve tribes of ancient Israel 早期以色列人十二支族.
2 group of related animals or plants （动植物的）族.
3 (often pl 常作复数) (infml esp joc 口, 尤作戏谑语) large number of people 大帮（人）
*tribes of holiday-makers 大群的度假的人
* What a tribe (ie large family) they've got! 他们这一家人口真多!
4 (usu derog 通常作贬义) set or class of people 一伙（人）; 一类（人）
*I hate the whole tribe of politicians. 我很不喜欢政客.
1200-1300; Language: Latin;Origin:
tribus 'group within the Roman people, tribe'
a social group consisting of people of the same race
who have the same beliefs, customs, language etc, and usually live in one particular area ruled by their leader a tribe of Aborigines known as the Dolphin People
a group of people with the same interests - used especially to show disapproval tribes of journalists
a group of related animals or plants the cat tribehumorous
a large family We were only expecting Jack and his wife, but the whole tribe turned up.
1. Every member of the tribe is equal . 部落的每一个成员都是相等的.
2. It is taught to every member of the tribe so that in this respect everybody is equally equipped for life. 从这个意义上讲，人人受到的有关生活本领的教育是相等的。
3. The designs used in the indigenous arts and crafts of this tribe are unique. 这个部落自己生产的工艺品的设计风格很独特。
4. It´s a migratory tribe. 这是个游牧民族。