动词过去式:accorded 过去分词:accorded 现在分词:according 第三人称单数:accords
1 peace treaty; agreement 和平条约; 协议
*an accord between countries/with another country 国与国之间的[与另一国的]条约.
2 (idm 习语) in accord (with sth/sb) agreeing (with sth/sb); in harmony 与（某事物[某人]）一致; 融洽
*Such an act would not be in accord with our policy. 这种做法不符合我们的政策.
* They live in perfect accord with each other. 他们生活在一起十分融洽. of one's own ac`cord without being asked or forced; voluntarily 主动地; 自愿地
*He joined the army of his own accord. 他自愿地参了军. with ,one ac`cord everybody agreeing; unanimously 全体一致; 一致地
*With one accord they all stood up and cheered. 他们全体一致起立欢呼.
Punjab accord is an accord signed by Rajiv Gandhi and Harcharan Singh Longowal on 24 July 1985. The government accepted the demands of Akali Dal who in turn agreed to withdraw their agitation.
1. The Americans would happily reach one accord on standards for medical devices and then hammer out different pacts covering, say, electronic goods and drug manufacturing. 美国人很愿意就医疗器械的标准达成一个协议，然后推敲出不同的合同，用以涵盖 -- 比如说 -- 电子产品和药品的生产。
2. His behaviour does not accord with his principles. 他的行为与他的原则不符.
3. Many of those expectations were in accord with what I felt. Some were not. 这样的期望很多都与我的感受一致，但有些可不同。
4. We are, in part, admitting that a certain set of circumstances has enabled justice to act of its own accord. 我们部分承认了某种特定的环境使得正义自动地起了作用。
5. It offers video-imitated golf courses, a racetrack where customers can drive scale racecars, a movie theater where the seats roll and shake in accord with happenings on the screen. 那儿有录像模仿的高尔夫球场，有赛车道供游客驾驶按比例缩小的赛车，还有一个电影院，里面的座椅可随着银幕上的场景而颠簸晃动。